Monday, January 24, 2011

Mission Statements For Moms

Hi everyone!!!!

On my journey to step into my God given roles of wife and mother I've come across many (and I stress many) websites that I'm very grateful for.

One in particular that I came across challenged mothers to Have a mission statement. Now a year later I finally decided to take her up on that offer. (Procrastination at it's finest I know)

I prayed about it and was able to come up with something. Kat, the author of Inspired to Action, advises us ladies that we should put our mission statement in a place that we would see it often. Being that I spend way to much time on the computer mine is on the inside of my computer table. : )

The list doesn't look to intense but then again you ladies don't really know me that well.



God is defenitly a good God because he knows what we need in order to make us more like him. Since I've created the list I look at it and wonder what was I thinking. But then I realize that that list isn't for me to strive within my self to be those things but to allow God to mold me into those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment